Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rachel & Garrett Engaged

Garrett & Rachel are engaged! And might I add madly in love!!
These two are so darling together.
We took their engagement shoot in Rachel's parents back yard-wow was it beautiful and such a special and meaningful place to capture these moments together for them.
The sun was shining, the air was warm, the passion, love, and excitement in their eyes reminds you to never stop stealing kisses; to say 'I love you' ever chance you get; to hold hands just because you can; and to always simply love being together.
Rachel and Garrett you are too much! And I love it!:)
Congratulations on your engagement and may the Lord bless during this sweet time together.
 


 




 














3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting these great shots! I have never seen Garrett happier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the sweetest couple! Rachel was a bridesmaid at my daughter's wedding August 3rd. Garrett jumped in and helped in so many ways when he didn't even know us. Beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh. ahhhhh. mmmmmmm

    ... good pics. I you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete